The Communist Party Historians’ (later: History) Group produced various series of publications between 1946 and 1991. The longest-running and most important of these was the series of short monographs Our History, which appeared roughly quarterly from 1956 onwards. The early pamphlets in this series were produced on a duplicating machine, but from 1969 onwards they were printed.
Here are the issues that are currently available on-line, thanks to the Amiel Melburn Trust Internet Archive
12 The Working Week
25 Thomas Bewick 1753-1828; Artist, Naturalist, Radical
26/27 Tom Mann 1890-92. Dona Torr and E.P. Thompson
28 The Lesser Fabians. E.J. Hobsbawm
38 Tom Mann in Australasia 1902 – 1909. Dona Torr
39. The Organisation of Science – Science as social activity.
40. Chartism in the Black Country 1850 – I860. G.Barsnsby
41. Problems of The German Anti-Fascist Resistance. A.Merson
43. The Easter Rising as History. C.Desmond Greaves
44/45. History and Social Structure on the East African Plateau.
64. Imperialism and the British Labour Movement. (l920’s) S.Macintyre